Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Thursday, September 15, 2011

How long till the Hunger Games Movie comes out....

Hi, I've been unwell for some time now. Anyway during my time which has mainly comprised of sleeping, eating and taking panadol I have somehow found the time to be bored (I've just finished watching my NCIS rental DVDs twice) So I was thinking 'I wish the hunger games movie would hurry up and get on the big screen' I proceeded to my blog where I discovered:


188 Days until the Hunger Games Movie comes out. seriously. 


So I've created a time comparison of the 188 days. So here, in all seriousness is how long until the Hunger Games Movie comes out: 



- The time it takes to complete 7 full moons (cycles)
- The time it takes to boil 67,680 medium sized eggs - one at a time
- The time it takes to boil 45,120 jumbo sized eggs - one at a time
- The time it takes to watch Avatar 1671 times 
- The shelf-life of a quiche is 5 days, so the shelf life of 37.6 quiches each brought in after the last one.
- The lifespan of 27 poorly cared for goldfish (one week each), they’re probably mine....
- The lifespan of 9 caterpillars (relatively normal ones) 
- The time it takes to listen to The 4 Chord Song by Axis of Awesome 43,177 times 
- The time it takes to sit through 2,256 Mercy Masses.
- The time it takes to watch ONE OF THE BEST NCIS EPISODES EVER: Truth or Consequences 6,578 times  (I’ve only watched it 4 times) 
- The time it takes to travel to the moon 58 times
- The time it takes to travel from Sydney to Hawaii 429 times 





PS: When I tried to type 'panadol' the spell check said it wasn't a word and suggested 'pandas' instead. Yep, I'm sick and taking pandas


So WOO! Here is a picture:



No comments:

Post a Comment