Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Friday, March 4, 2011

JEALOUSY ! (and on a sidenote twitter)

One day those apples in my top picture are going to lash out. Can't you just see it happening. When it does its going to be one huge scrag fight. Well as scrag fighty as you can get when you a fruit. They will of course fight because of - JEALOUSY - you can especially see the jealousy in that apple thats looking behind itself. OH MY GOD what a strange word is jealousy its so odd I've just realized. Wow its like jeal ousy. Break it in two people - jeal - ousy. Reminds me of Veal and mouse, Vealmousy ? Charming, jealousy sound so much more lovely.

And onto another topic - twitter. I have joined just a couple of hours ago and let me tell you - stalking celebrities is really fun! You can seriously just read conversations ?! Its crazy. Like sometimes I wonder if my computer has a lucky glitch and I'm getting access to all this stuff I'm not supposed to see. But its ok, I know I'm not crazy. You guys can see it too can't you ?.

BYE ! mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment