Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

JLA Reading Challenge

I have a confession to make. I've been hiding someone very special from all the readers here. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure I don't have to call you 'non-existent' now)
And that very special person is........

Jennifer L. Armentrout, the extremely awesome and fantastic author of the Covenant Series and Lux Series. Plus a few other books too!

Those two series I mentioned above are just AWESOME I honestly couldn't pick between the two of them, and I do plan on reviewing them all (another fantastic thing is that both series are still in the making (at the same time, crazy right?) and this means that JLA's books are CURRENT pop-culture. This post is 'in the now' people)
As I said I do plan on reviewing these books and posting those reviews which is why I've joined the




Yes the 'JLA Reading Challenge' Hosted by 'Deity Island' who can be found here: Click Me!

This challenge sets out some handy little time-stamps for posting reviews and you can win prizes! Plus it connects you with all the other JLA fans (depending on your favorite series you may or may not count yourself as part of the 'Half Blood Legion')

Now since I can't have written it better myself here is the challenge outlined by the bloggers over at Deity Island:




I CHALLENGE YOU...
 to (re)read all of JLA's books and post a NEW review/post about it from August 1st-December 31st, 2012. Each month, a new post will go up explaining which book(s) to read and a Linky List will be provided for you to add your review/post. At the end of each month, we will be giving away one of Jen's books to one lucky person who links up their review/post.


Sound pretty fantastic, because face it, I would have re-read all these books anyway. Speaking of here is a lovely list of all JLA's Books (not just the ones on the challenge) and some of their fabulous covers:


Covenant Series:


=
Daimon (Free Prequel) 
Half Blood 
Pure
Deity (Not Released)
Apollyon (Not Released)
Elixir (Novella, Unreleased)


Lux Series:


Shadows (Prequel Released after Obsidian)
Obsidian 
Onyx (Not Released)
Opal (Not Released)


Other Books:


Don't Look Back
Cursed 
Unchained


Now I understand that this post won't always be around so there is a 'Challenge Button' located just under the Hunger Games Countdown. I'm sorry guys. I just can't bring myself to take it down, its just so pretty and something of a memrobilia piece now.  Seeya Later! 


No comments:

Post a Comment