Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

For those who don't know/ I think I've decided !

Well, for those of you who don't know, in Australia, we have magpies. I hate Magpies, no I am not just talking about the footy team. I don't particularly like any birds, at all. So today. Bob. The Magpie, just casually struts into the house - I was in my room on facebook and other such thing, when I hear my sister yell "THERES A MAGPIE IN THE HALLWAY ! ITS BOB"

I had no idea which hallway she was talking about so I hesitantly, yet quickly ran to my door and shut it. I was going to be awesomely brave and film this strange encounter. But as I made my way up the hallway, my sister comes along and says "I'm gonna film it"so I hand her my laptop and said "Go ahead"

Looking back, using a laptop to film was a dangerously silly idea - think of what that magpie could have done to it ! But anyway, eventually we got the magpie out (what am I saying WE ? no I don't think I did much, but I babysat the guinea pigs from harm, in a completely secure room.) Here's the video, it features my mum - removing the magpie, my brother - stopping/taunting the cat (tank) from killing the magpie. And my sister filming it. I now apologize - the video took too long to upload and I had to delete it, sorry. This was added after all the writing below (hope that makes sense)

Now in other news. I think I know what I might blog about. I think daily life - not boring stuff that goes on as that would be boring to read. But other things, such as a magpie coming in or me dressing up as a playing card (I'll have to post a pic of the playing card) Hmmmm what else shall I publish ? Maybe some bits and pieces - I have a lot of random videos and imovies. I think I may include some reviews - OH GOD Bob just flew past my window, I could only see his shadow but I knew it was him.

ohhhhh, Do you know - now I have to wait for this video to upload. I should write slower. Hey actually, I have another idea. At school I went through this "revolutionary" program. And I wrote tons about it. Perhaps I should post some of my 5000 words on it ?. By the way I HATED it, it was awful. I definitely preferred traditional learning. But thats all behind me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment