Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am Number 4 - pretty AWESOME MOVIE

Well, just under half an hour ago I was watching "I am Number 4" in the cinemas. Needless to say it was pretty awesome. It was a little scary at the start - Not knowing whats going on and having things jump up at the screen is a pretty terrifying combination. I also thought the freak show scary ride at the fair in the movie deserved a 5 star rating, what a creepy ride (I know I wouldn't be game for it) Yet the two young lovers go for it and when you see them jump onto the creepy cart and head off into the dark, you can't help but think "This is going to end badly" - But guess what "John Smith" is a super awesome Human looking alien dude with super cool powers so to sum that up you could imagine him standing there going "When I punch stuff (with my light powers) I get stuff done" I don't want to give anything away but here is a summary (yes I am lazy - this summary is from google) :

John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four. 


Apparently they can only be killed in consecutive order (well if you were a bunch of murderous aliens, you'd wanna be organized wouldn't you ?) The movie also stars Alex Pettyfer (from storm breaker) and Dianna Agron (from Glee) who are just good to look at anyway. Also Dianna being from Glee is kind of good because - if the scenes get too intense or scary you can just imagine Sue Sylvester marching down the halls in her tracksuit telling them all to get into line. 


Happy Movie watching (but even more so if it is I am Number Four) 
Ix

1 comment:

  1. ARRRH ! I cannot fix my font ! - I'm like that sometimes, its odd - when I'm on edit it looks fine. Well I'm off to solve this mystery later .......

    ReplyDelete