Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

THE HUNGER GAMES

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!

Guess what - too late I'm going to tell you: THE HUNGER GAMES IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres the official teaser poster:


Isn't it amazing? Ok so the Hunger Games is a book series, which, by the way, is AWESOMELY amazing. It had me crying my eyes out and spending a whole day reading, only stopping when I got threats like 'your sister is going to eat your food if you don't get here this minute' so effectively I only stopped to eat, and sleep (and I only really slept cause it was necessary) 
By the way it only took me under about eight hours to finish it. 

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT!!!! The point is that now I've finished the whole series. So I googled to see if there was a movie - and there is - and its nearly done!!!! 

I am so excited. (you couldn't tell could you?) 

Anyway I am going to spend them remainder of my time jumping up and down trying to get people to read the damn thing. (By the way if YOU haven't read it, you should, its quite short (I made up the eight hours thing because I have some kind of lapse in time-memory-recall where I don't actually know how much time has passed without looking at a clock) and back to my point of READ IT, preferably before the movie comes out, movies tend to make people lazy)

Honestly this book got me like no other before it (and people I've read twilight, Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments - also becoming a movie (but I hate the main character, Hunger Games is better), Vampire Academy, The Luxe, Inkheart, The divide) I was crying after the first chapter! The first people! 

So um, yeah, you should probably go and read that book...you know..if you can be bothered.......




IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Update: I just added a Hunger Games countdown widget. I find it quite hilarious that it keeps burning after the music bit. So if you are suddenly trapped in an awkward conversation/silence. Open up this blog and your awkward silences can be highlighted by this weird burning sound. Sorry if its annoying. But it was necessary. 

PS: There may be some other changes to the blog, but I'll be altering them after I post this so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment