Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Monday, August 8, 2011

WITH INTERNET THERE IS EVERYTHING!

hi. Guess what. Today I had a day off school. I am still trying to come up with a valid reason. If truth be told I do have a valid reason: I took the day off because school is really boring on Monday's (and the rest of the week, except maybe fridays) and I wanted to use the right side of my brain (creative thinking) not the left (logic thinking) and so today I painted for about 7 hours straight. I was wearing my egyptian-poppykettle-like t-shirt, over my white t-shirt (that got ruined anyway), brown and blue glasses and a floral headband.

I looked something like this:

Of course, all my clothes were covered in paint, especially my jeans.


Anyway, now my feet really hurt from standing up that whole time. BUT IT WAS A GREAT USE OF TIME! an excellent educational day, it was relaxing and stress-free. Now I'm getting stressed again from the prospect of waking up tomorrow and going to school. God something is wrong with me.

Also the most important thing today - Just a few hours ago WE GOT INTERNET!. And by we I mean my family, duh if you read the information on my profile you'd gather that I still live at home.
When dad announced the internet, I just acted cool (because I was consumed with painting) but inside I was

Super. excited. So now I am doing all my good internet deeds. And at the same time trying to come up with a 'teacher approved valid reason' for being away. She was already highly skeptical about my last three excuses which included 'bad headaches' 'the flu' and 'headcold'

I got good old faithful:

To help me out, it gave me these wonderful excuses: (that I didn't make up myself)

-Theoretically, the class met at the appointed time. However, I adhere to the philosophy of solipsism, and therefore since I was not in class, for the the class had no subjective reality to it. Since the damn thing wasn't real, can you honestly be so bold as to say I should have attended it? Don't you think that's a little high and mighty of you?




- MTV was running a Spice- girls marathon, and I had to lift my T.V. out of the window all by myself. 


-No really I was here, I was just hiding. under my invisible jacket.


-Dear Miss: If I came to school today, I would have killed you. I stayed home for your sake, really. 


- I just killed my neighbor, so I have a few legal things to take care of. 


My neck broke as I tripped over the obese kids that were playing in the mud pool in their backyard


- My sea monkeys died, I'm too depressed to come in. 


Spontaneous Combustion.


-I thought I was getting a tension headache, by the afternoon I remembered I had my headband on. It was too late to come to school by then. 


-Personal reasons. (Said in a concerned tone of voice - discourages any further questions, assuming your teacher has even a grain of emotion.) Mine probably doesn't! Bam!


I hit some crazy woman's dog and she stole my homework and beat me up.


- I had the most disturbing and contagious case of Death. *cough*


-My cat was lonely


- I have a 24 hour tumor


- The dog ate our car


- The dog ate my brain


- The dog exploded


- Bill gates ate the dog.


I think I'll go with the last one (it'll really catch her off guard) 


Update: Just discovered that Mum already rang the school. Yes! Now for more internet surfing!

No comments:

Post a Comment