Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I will post something good soon. But not yet.

Hi. I'm putting off biology homework which is due tomorrow by doing everything in my power to 'relevantly' put off a boring medial task. I've actually just got a lot of things I'd like to be doing instead of writing about genetics. Yet as the minutes tick by its less and less time I'll have to do the work. In a class where all I'll be doing is making paper lanterns like a good student who isn't paying attention.

For the record my paper lanterns are awesome. So here is my dilemma. I sit in my room like this...













Doing internet stuff as I do. Then off to the side I have my science book sitting there like a little beacon going "DUE TOMORROW DUE TOMORROW"

Then I turn back to my laptop which is going "FUNFUFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN"
and I randomly have Vogue on my beside table/drawers thingo going: 

And so yes.  I really should be getting onto that work. The thing is I can't find a pen. I also have amnesia and don't know where I left my school bag, which conveniently contains my workbook.
So anyway, I made this post, to say that my next post will be a lot more interesting. With more pictures. 

I also wanted to point out how accurate this picture  <---- was (by showing you a real photo):

Photo:
Ok, the drawing is a lot more colourful. ON the subject of art, I will finish this post with a painting I got into an exhibition (that sound so much fancier and formal-er when than it is) and I got a $25 encouragement award (don't worry, they don't keep the painting. I wouldn't give stuff away for $25)

Its better in real life because you can see all the oil textures an paintings in general look better in the flesh.
Seeya

No comments:

Post a Comment