Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Yahoo! vs Google thing.

You know, I never really concerned myself with the whole "Yahoo! Vs Google" thing. That was until google rejected me because (Can't be bothered explaining so I shall use an extremely long tale instead)

Here, I'll tell you a story.

Once there were two little not-friends. Their names were Google and Yahoo!

Now, Google was born first and quickly got used to a life in the spotlight, outshining all the other search engines.  Then along came yahoo! with its colourful layout, over-joyful and jazzy font. Yahoo offered mail, news and a whole lot more.

Because of googles age it still maintained popularity, especially as there were people who needed immediate answers (and yahoo isn't exactly a search engine)

Then in 2009 I got a yahoo mail account. Because it was simple easy and I didn't want 'hotmail'

Then about a few weeks ago I used google to ask 'whats the best tracking system to check for hits on your website/s?' and google, loving itself and being 'completely modest' positions itself all over the first page.

So I clicked it. Turns out I needed a GOOGLE account to sign up for the free software. I felt discriminated against. It was cold. I was shut down. it went something like this:
I happily skipped over to the 'sign up for our free software desk' with 'I have yahoo email practically plastered to my forehead. Trust me google knew - see:
So anyway, my imaginary google desk clerk was like:

I was crushed. I bet that desk clerks office looks something like this:

So yes. I still don't have that software. All you stalkers can keep on stalking (pfft.. like I have stalkers! No randoms even read this blog!)

Good Bye. (Aren't I awesome! I totally just posted two nights in a row!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment