Pages

Popular Posts!! (You know the ones that get 5 views instead of 2)

Monday, August 29, 2011

I can't get my bloody bookshelf back!

I am very annoyed. Annoyed with the fact that I can't put a bookshelf at the bottom of my page. It is very irritating. So instead I've added a number of other cool gadgets - like the Hunger Games Widget, the two surveys down the side, a 'featured comments' thing down the bottom.

Also I was invited to be an editor on a website YAY! (well like, not an important one anyway. Just some random as I am)
So back to the point, I need to know when/what sort of widgets I should be putting in on the side. Anything special? I may put in some more countdown widgets (however these might be for books you don't know about ect)
Plus I have found out some devastating news - I WILL BE ON A SCHOOL TRIP WHEN THE HUNGER GAMES COMES OUT!

But the way, you can find a link to the official Hunger Games Teaser Trailer Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecmP1nrPk2I&fmt=22  

It isn't just for the US, anyone from any region can access youtube so YAY! Who's excited - I AM!!!
And so yes, I will be in France on the 23rd of March. But I have not given up hope. If I happen to be with my host family, on one of those days where we can go out and do anything then maybe...just maybe....the movie might be in english and over there, and I could go see it! However there would be subtitles which could get distracting (no way am I seeing dubbed) And I'll be off to check that in just a moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment